Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What about Russia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what can i say

since i dont speak russian its pretey usles to me (whats the point if you reed somting and dont undersand it)

PS:
whats that have to do whith electronics

I have never been to Russia but a few times my browser was hijacked and went there. Yeah, very pretty young women!

Are they still using vacuum tubes (valves?) over there? They're making a come-back over here. I guess some people here like their even harmonic distortion and "soft" clipping. They also look cool (hot?) to people who have never seen them before.
I just keep my very powerful very low distortion solid-state amps away from clipping.
And maybe I should stay away from Russia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back