Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Websites to buy electronic components !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannibal

Hello

Could you please guys provide me with links to website where I can buy electronic components

and also worldwide shipping is available with the vender

Thank you

You haven't filled in you location so it's impossible for us to say as they're different store in different countries.

There's Radio Shack and Maplin but they're expensive and have en extremely limited range of components, Farnell and RS Components if you want more choice, then there's digikey which are on-line only and let's not forget eBay.

Another thing I'd recommend is going down to your local tip and scavenging old TVs, computers and Radios for the components.

online worldwide shopping

i have tried www.farnell.com they have a warehouse in singapore, since i lived in indonesia.

You might want to check few online store, sometime shipping charges are way too high :( . also try www.mouser.com depends on where you live.

good luck!

When asking about or giving advice about parts your location is very important. Fill it in in the user CP.

My favorites in the US are Mouser, Newark, and Digi-Key.

I buy some connectors from futurlec although they are slow and a bit scary. There is a thread about that here somewhere. Search for futurlec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back