Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Websites needed: Help muchly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCBAssembler

( I hope this is posted in the correct area, if not could it please be changed. Im new, be easy on me haha )

Does anyone know of any good manufacture sites that I can purchase this equipment:

Re flow oven
Semi Auto pick and place
Rotary PCB cutter
Stencil and Templates ( or are those the same thing, different names?)

The help is VERY much appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

I know of a place here in Phoenix, Arizona which would probably have all or most of what you need - it's called "Equipment Exchange"; their website is down, but I think they're still in business (haven't visited in a while, though). They deal mainly in used semiconductor and electronics manufacturing equipment; I've seen everything from wafer inspection equipment to reflow ovens to wave soldering lines to pick-n-place robots...etc. Craziest thing I ever saw there was a Unimation Unimate (the thing was waaay bigger than I expected - about the length and height (at the shoulder) of my Ford Ranger at the time). Wish I had the money and space to buy it at the time...

Last edited:
Well whomever wrote "I guess they don't want to give out that info, we should just answer blindly so that they can complain about being too far from the source.." that came to my email....Thanks for being a total ass and not having any sort of patience. I dont live on this thing like you apparently do, I told him im from Canada maybe 5 minutes later? Dont bother responding to any of my posts if your going to be a jerk.

As for everyone else, thanks for your help so far. Im looking to expand my department but dont know much about this equiptment.

I believe the budget I have been given is about $8,000, its alittle tight ( i know ) and he wants new, not used.

Ill check out this Equipment Exchange anyway...once their site is up again that is :) Even though its used equiptment, I may have to look at that for my budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back