Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

warp13a programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

brihoo2k

Hello all I am the proud owner of a warp13a programmer i have owned since 2000. It was a version 1.0 with the redback firmware and a 4 mhz resonator. I have since changed it to the blue pole firmware with a 20 mhz resonator. I was just wondering if anybody here owns one also as i found that newfound electronics no longer makes these

I have one but have since switched to the Olimex ICD2.
Newfound Elec now wants money for the upgrade info & software on how to make it program faster or program newer chips (dsPIC in particular).
I know the difficulty in providing tech support for a product you don't make a lot of money on, still, I don't play that game.

Yeah I dont want to play that game either but since i reformatted my computer I no longer have the warp13 software. Bumms me out that i have a good working piece of hardware but no software. I believe that I did support New Found when i bought the programmer. Guess i was wrong.

Hello;

I use the warp13a programmer since 2002. I collect the software on the internet. if you want to upgrade your warp13 to Blueploe1.6 you can download this file and how to files **broken link removed** web page. you can download from site .rar .wmv archive and video files.

unfortunately the site in turkish language now....

i also have that one. but after a week I bought it, I decided to create a JDM Programmer(but I have some modifications in it) and it was successful. now my warp13a is in my cabinet and all I use is my 2 rugged JDM programmers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back