Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

W2AEW's video - ESR - Capxon cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

atferrari

Most Helpful Member
Few days ago I spent one full hour using the knowledge acquired in this video

I checked a big bunch of caps, and, when coming to those collected after disassembling uncountable boards, there was one branded Capxon, sporting the highest ESR in this session: almost 6 ohms.
facepalm.gif
Sure I heard of than brand before...!

Let's say that one third of my caps were discarded and I feel better.

Back to current sources now.

I think that I have seen that video before.
It is a good demonstartion and well explained.
Thank you for posting it.

Hasta luego
JimB

I think that I have seen that video before.
It is a good demonstartion and well explained.
Thank you for posting it.
Hasta luego
JimB

Hola Jim,

I am not a fan of videos for learning things, but this particular EE, Alan Wolke, has a long series of good ones. I run across of one that I watched and because of the good quality, made me to look for the list in Youtube.

I commend theirs because they are short and to the point, starting with the basics, well explained theory, followed with a practical demonstration. An additional important point for a non-native: I understand 99% of his English.

Good to see sometimes one of those 4-chanel Tektronix scopes in action.

I've watched probably around 50++ videos and consider it time well spent.

See you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back