Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB mixer circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboticinfo

Anyone ever see a schematic around the web

Haven't found any

I just basically want to connect my Shure mic to my computer
but I don't want to buy a mixer with usb output because they are over a 100 bucks
and I don't have that kind of money being in college and all.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Doesn't your computer have a mic input?

You could build a small preamp and feed it into the line input of your sound card.

Good idea although I wanted to plug my guitar in as well

I really want a usb mixer circuit

Good idea although I wanted to plug my guitar in as well

I really want a usb mixer circuit

You could buy a simple USB sound card, these are pretty cheap, and give good sound quality (better than in-built sound cards). Then build an analogue mixer to feed it.

However, a better solution would be to get a slightly more expensive USB sound card, which has inputs for a mike or two, plus a guitar and line inputs. Not a full mixer as such, but it probably does everything you need.

Here's one of many such devices, this does MIDI as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back