Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

undervoltage design

Status
Not open for further replies.

panther_4

I have attached an undervoltage protection circuit. plz tell me how to select value of Rsw and on what factors its value depends.

Attachments

• LT1389_0699_Mag.pdf
    107 KB · Views: 236
Rsw controls the turn on time of the FET and limits the current from the op amp. For example if your FET has a total gate charge of 10 it would have a turn on time of about 12.5 usec. It looks to me that the 1495 can drive more current than the 5 meg would require so I would make it smaller--but that's just me. Don't forget it needs to be a logic level FET.

I have another question regarding this circuit. If i want to change high side pmos switch to low side nmos switch what changes i hav to make in circuit and design?

I also didnt understand the Hysterisis equation. Can anybody please explain how hysterisis has been calculated

I also didnt understand the Hysterisis equation. Can anybody please explain how hysterisis has been calculated

hi,
This should help.

Attachments

• hysteresis1.pdf
    76 KB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back