Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

unable to find a 15-bit Binary Divider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lac

I'm not able to find a 15-bit binary divider only 14-bit ones. Anyone know a way to make a 15-bit divider?

Thanks!
Lac.

huh?

What I really want to is to divide the 32 KHz clock signal from an oscillator down to a 1Hz signal.

A frequency devider is really just a digital counter. If you take your 14 bit devider, put a 4 bit counter on the output and just ignore the extra 3 bits.

Brent

Try this.
32768kHz on the input. 1Hz on the output.

STEVE

Attachments

• 1hz.gif
    1hz.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 767
:shock:

Sorry, it's probably me....... :wink: but are you going to use a pic to display the digits etc? It's just that the post is in the microcontroller section, I thought you may be after some help with a micro-based clock.

Again sorry if I have got the wrong end of the stick :wink:

My fault.. I saw that i had posted it in the wrong section, but then it was too late. But anyways, thanks for help! :wink:

Cheers!
Lac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back