Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trip toi ROBOCON 2012 in pune(INDIA)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolguy

HI,

Here are some pic of our team for Robocon (more than 2,000km from my home)....

Last edited:
Hi RITESH. Thanks for the pictures. How'd ROBOCON go for you? Did you place well?

How'd ROBOCON go for you?

It was very cool competition all the team were of different part of country from IIT to other....and all were working very hard.
before the event the participate were working on there bots 24hrs ....!!testing the them in practicing arena.

Did you place well?
our team was gone up to 2nd round and it was enough for me as a beginner in these national events..

It was very cool competition all the team were of different part of country from IIT to other....and all were working very hard.
before the event the participate were working on there bots 24hrs ....!!testing the them in practicing arena.

our team was gone up to 2nd round and it was enough for me as a beginner in these national events..

Wow, that sounds great! Congratulations!

I've always wanted to be a part of something like that, but it just hasn't happened. Maybe sometime, though.... :D

The event can be seen live on television of DD channels....

we were using old scarab motor for manual bot which cost Rs15,000(taxes extra) from robot market place. we get it at Rs1000/. it aws made in japan with very good torque and 144RPM.
then gear arrangement was used to half the RPM and twice the torque..after that the manual bot was running with 2 person sitting on it easily,and for fork lift car wiper motor was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back