Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Time Zones

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi Guys

Just at the time I am getting ready to sleep....you are waking up :wideyed:
So unfair.

I wish the Earth was flat.

That's all I can say now.

Regards,
tvtech

Trying so hard...and nothing.

Anyway, as a Girl I have stuff to do.

See you next time

xxxxxRolene

I wish the Earth was flat.

And a long thin sun moved across the sky, like a big flatbed scanner.:)

JimB

If the earth was flat; wouldn't the sun move on both sides to make orbit? It would be an interesting thought? Gravity would be just.......hmn

Maybe life would be flat and 2 dimensional. You could use me as a sail on a ship?

Well there; hi, tv. As I extend my "Pancake" hand.

If the earth was flat; wouldn't the sun move on both sides to make orbit?
Not in my flat world! None of this spinning round and around business, thank you very much!

My rectilinear sun would light up in the morning and traverse along the two precision ground hardened steel rods located at the poles.
At the end of the day the sun would be extinguished, allowing time for maintenace crews to change out any LEDs which had failed. Once the essential maintenance was done, the crew would push the sun back to its starting position, ready for the next day.

JimB
(In frivolous mood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back