Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Three Phase Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I want to simulate a 3 phase YD1 (star Delta) transformer in LTSpice, but the output of secondary transformer( Delta SIde is not coming properly). Can please someone check where I am doing wrong?
Attached is the LTSpice file.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• bcu_voltage_regulation.asc
    2.3 KB · Views: 218
Where or what defines the magnetic coupling between the 6 windings? As of now, they are just independent inductors.

I think I did something wrong but I am getting power through the transformer.

Also I found some startup problems that seem better when you "skip initial operating point solution:"

The basic construction of a three phase transformer is three single phase versions mounted on the same lamination, in fact it is very easy to make one from three identical single phase types.
Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back