Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This is my desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
my desk is even worse. i do tidy it (sometimes) but i have no where to work and like mramos1 said i usually work on the floor and my back doesn't like it:)

stupid camera broke while taking vid's of sparks:D

the skeleton is a project i'm working on, it has a servo and a stepper in the skull. you can see the big gear in there that the stepper pulls on to rotate the head. and the servo animates the jaw

The skeleton looked like it had a model rocket launch pad in the Skull, hmmmmm

Also whats with the 3 monitors?

My last two employees were GOTH, so I am over the skeleton, metal through body, tattoos, etc.

Hey, if you can get the job done. I would be more worried about all the old PCs he has and are they connected to something :D I do neat stuff with old PCs.

THINGS, I know what you mean on the back (knees too). My camera is up, but I have many desks and most a mess, and I still work on the floor most of the time. ... hahahaha..

one monitor is to my pc thats hooked to the internet. the other two are hooked to my computer with my programing and designing software. the extra monitor is so i can have a scematic or document open while im working on something. and the the monochrome to the right is for my dos machine that i am useing for a plc.

Here's my desktop at work. The lightning in the background is from my tesla coil :)

My real desktop at home looks pretty similar to the other 'well used' desktops. I find it alot easier to work on projects than spend time cleaning.

Attachments

• desktop.gif
    desktop.gif
    45.7 KB · Views: 267
it's so annoying that everyone has a tesla coil but me:( :(

i was looking into buying one, but $500 is putting this into the to buy list. maybe if i win the lottery or something:D

Old mission control :

**broken link removed**

New mission control being built after running out of space with old mission control ............

**broken link removed**

Almost finished ............

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Then the ex-wife decided on the day I moved all my stuff in to the workshop she wanted to sell up and move (my other house) so that put us in the position where we could move to somewhere bigger and I had to build another workshop - will post pics when I get some taken of the new one ;)

gramo said:
I wouldn’t mind one, just I wouldn't want to fry the misses by accident...

Thats assuming the misses stricks around or even lets you build one... My GF can't stand the coil and has threatend to smash it on several occasions :(

**broken link removed**
They're fun to play with but also very dangerous...I have some more pictures here: **broken link removed**

Gaston said:
how big is the arc from your coil?

it's on his computer screen above. well by looking at the size of it and if it was tweeked properly, big i would imagine zzzzzap:D . every time i see one i want one even worse. the wait is killing me. got to get $500, got to get $500:D.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back