Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Triwheeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdo

Hi everyone
I'm thinking to build a three wheeler robot, tow in the front and one in the rear for support.
It's very simple, sending a binary code from my pc through any communication meduim (RF - Bluetooth) and then recive it in the robot and decoded so it open sertain switchs to do a sertain task like move forward or backward.
No microcontroller cause it's so hard to find it in my conutry, any way I also like to put sensor -ultrasound- maybe.
Now can any body help me by telling me it's possible ??
if yes I also need help by an opinion,links, articals any thing that can help me
thanks.

You aren't going to be able to interface via RF, PC, or ultrasound without a microcontroller.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back