Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switch unable to find or cross need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakII

I have a honeywell actuator motor that has some bad switches. Part number V3L-120-08 attached is the spec. sheet for part. If anyone has a good idea or can help out it would be much appreciated!!

Attachments

• v3.pdf
    258.7 KB · Views: 541
Tip
try your local TV service shop, They might have them since most of the time they use them for M.O.

..Part number V3L-120-08 attached is the spec. sheet for part....
I can't find that part number in that datasheet. ???

Ken

It's a standard mini lever honeywell switch V3L - 120 - D8, however it is now obsolete, hence it not being listed in the datasheet now. Replace it with anything you like that fits and is rated for the current, Digikey have a decent range of microswitches.
You could also buy new/ old stock from the PLCC Centre and they list them on their sites, including ebay:

**broken link removed**

rgds

Last edited:
Thanks guys appreciate the info. Tunedwolf be careful what you buy from PLC Center!! they will post everything that they can and not even have them in stock. they wait for a buyer then they try to locate the product needed. The company I work for will not do business with PLC Center because we have been burned so many times!!! especially off EBay

Last edited:
I can't say I have had any dealings with PLC Centre, on or off fleabay, just merely pointed out that they had a couple of them listed. But now that I have some feedback about them, I will steer clear...Digikey certainly carry most of the Honeywell V3 range, so I'm sure they will have something suitable for your application.

I once had an online shoe shop send me a pair of shoes that I didn't order because they had run out of the ones that I did order and basically told me that I would like them as they were better than the ones I ordered! The fact that they were listed at about £15 less on their site and were the wrong size was beside the point! I'm sure they were on fleabay too... :)

rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back