Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stun Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hero999, i apriciate your answers. My huge questions because i'm really obsessed with high voltage project. Being able to get 800V from just 2.4volt source ( 2 AA Nimh battery) is my dreams comes true. Please, answers my questions above to help me build this project

Leonar,
Are you going to make this "stun" gun project?
Its 555 IC has a minimum supply voltage of 4.5V, so it certainly will not work from only 2.4V.

Attachments

• stun gun.PNG
    stun gun.PNG
    20.7 KB · Views: 633
Why so long? I wish masters of this forum could answer all my 22 quest. above
audioguru, could you please answer all my quest. ?

Too many noob questions. Learn about electronics and answer the questions yourself.

Seems our "electroMaster" audioguru is too arogane that he doesnt want to help me built this project, i really need these answers.

You can't learn years of electronics from a single post in a forum - you need to start from the bottom and LEARN.

Multiple questions rarely get an answer, because if you have to ask multiple questions you don't have the knowledge to understand the answers.

I come here to discuss new electronic circuits. Not to teach the basics of a useless and very old circuit to a nooby.

stupid simple circuit? So, audioguru can you show better and "clever" stun gun? Is it possible to add some voltage multipliers at the secondary transformer used here?

This circuit uses a tiny transformer from an old portable radio. It is only about 50mW max so its output current is only about 62.5uA which is next to nothing.
Adding a voltage multiplier would reduce the current to much less.

I think a real powerful circuit has been posted in this topic.

Look back through this thread for the answer.

I'm sure audioguru has better things to do than designing silly stun gun circuits.

The sparker from a piezo lighter makes a much stronger zap than this silly little circuit.

We like to talk about and laugh at very old, useless, stoopid, simple little circuits.

So, audioguru, stop laughing and show better schematic! Seem you're just adding total post. How about CW (voltage multiplier)? Can it added at the output of the transformer?

leonar said:
How about CW (voltage multiplier)? Can it added at the output of the transformer?
The wimpy circuit doesn't produce any current. Adding a voltage multiplier would overload it and reduce its tiny output current even more.
I think there are powerful high voltage generators in this thread.

The ignition system on a car makes a pretty powerful spark.

The transformer is too small. Its small size means it has high resistance which causes low current. The transformer will probably arc because it is so small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back