Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stuck for a Xmas present ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, if you really can't find anything before tomorrow, you can always say;

"Aaah, honey, your package hasn't come in the mail yet, it should be here in about a week. I am sooooo sorry!"

That will give you a whole week to find a present!

I want one of those blenders. I have quite a few old hard drives laying around that i am just itching to destroy...

Well then, i guess the shear at the junk yard will do, eh? :D

I have a vitamix and it is pretty serious, but that think is something. It made the national morning news here in the State (go figure).. ABC..

Not going to ruin the vitamix, but I do not think it has much over it..

I wonder if they just tossed all the lead & plastic dust, and battery chemicals in the trash in the video when they were supposed to blend crowbars but instead blended a bunch of cellphones.

I disaprove of that.

dknguyen said:
I wonder if they just tossed all the lead & plastic dust, and battery chemicals in the trash in the video when they were supposed to blend crowbars but instead blended a bunch of cellphones.

I disaprove of that.

They most likley did.. I have a well at my house and worry about the (non-informed) people all around me. I used to distill my water. Maybe time to go back to it.

Why is all I can say....... There are machines made for grinding glass, metal and plastic, why try it with a blender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back