Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stepper motor question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr-Chambers

Allow me to introduce myself.

I was wondering if anyone could kindly display how to connect a 1 transistor per winding as a driver for a unipolar stepper motor to a 1208FS stepper motor drive board.

Also I am planning to use an H-Bridge driver (LM18200T TO220) to drive a bipolar stepper motor.Could you kindly display how to connect this to a stepper motor drive board for a bipolar stepper motor.

[If you think that the LM18200T T0220 is not appropriate as an H-Bridge driver I am open to suggestions.Same goes if you think using mere 1 transistor per winding to drive a unipolar motor].

Thanking you advance.Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back