Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stepper motor pin details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANUPAMA

In the TEAC drive of my old 1.2 floppy drive. there r two stepper motors,
I want to use this for my project with pic.But I dont know the pin details of five pins. Can anybody help me ? I want to know the pin details.
Thanks. :roll: :(

ANUPAMA said:
In the TEAC drive of my old 1.2 floppy drive. there r two stepper motors,
I want to use this for my project with pic.But I dont know the pin details of five pins. Can anybody help me ? I want to know the pin details.
Thanks. :roll: :(

The ones I've seen have 6 pins, but presumably the two power connections are joined together.

Here's how mine are wired , once you find the common power lead (using an ohmeter) you can manually step it with a battery to find with order the leads go it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back