Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spyware Doctor Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

METHAMPHOSiST

I need help with Spyware Doctor please! I am currently using Spywareterminator for my Spyware removal and real time protection but I figured out Spyware Doctor is slightly better. So this is what I want to know:

Every time I start Spyware Doctor I go to OnGuard and go and check out all the real time protection shields. I go to pop-up blocker and Site Guard and I only see a box that says 'Microsoft Internet Explorer' and I am currently using Mozilla Firefox 2. I go to other sites to try and find out if Spyware Doctor supports Firefox. All of the sites say yes, but I don't believe them.

In short terms: I go to site guard and there is no Check Box to tick Firefox.

Please help!:mad:

Propabably because you don't need to use the site protection and popupblocker with Firefox.

Perhaps you could try calling techical support, emailing them or if they have a forum posting on it.

I never waste my time with anti-spyware I don't see the point. Providing you're careful with what you download and use a limited user account you shouldn't have any problems.

Anyway I try to use Linux as much as possible especially for browsing, even though I'm currently posting this form Winwoes.

I just told Technical Support about my problem and they said that Firefox already has a built-in pop-up blocker (which isn't really good) and they said they will put in Site Guard in the newer version of Spyware Doctor. YAY I just gave them an idea! lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back