Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMT PIC Programmer - Log!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsodmike

Hey there guys...

I thought that some of you here may enjoy the following images.

Initial drilling for the PCB mount:

**broken link removed**

Close up of power switch and pilot hole for the power connector (3.5mm jack)

**broken link removed**

full show showing installed switch:

**broken link removed**

Connected two blue led to help light up the case. I've been told to actually attach them to the 'programming' led line but I will not be doing this as there are onboard power/program SMD leds.

**broken link removed**

Next update: When the special din connectors/mic jack arrive and I finish soldering the PCB.

nice photo
good work

And here are some images depicting the progress on the programmer:

Here I have drilled 2x 12mm holes for two DIN connectors

**broken link removed**

This little contraption is what connects the ICSP header to one DIN conenctor - I'm also grabbing 5v off this for the two leds!

**broken link removed**

Another shot of the ICSP receptacle:

**broken link removed**

Here is an 'in the dark' shot of the first SMT prototype. Some problems cropped up which have been sorted:

**broken link removed**

The final PCB soldered:

**broken link removed**

...and a test fit!

**broken link removed**

More updates Wednesday!

e_azzaz: Thanks :D

(Y)

well

you have made a nice seeing pcb board..??

where is you company established..???

maybe i have some work for ya..

TKS

I take worldwide orders so it isn't a problem. If you are in a hurry PCBs can be shipped via FedEx (for about USD35-40 rough estimate) or regular Air Mail (cheap!). Just drop me an email and I'll take care of things 8)

pcb's....

i was wondering he..

the pcb out there are there ones that have one side totally covered whit a thin cupper layout or any other material that good conducts..??

i was wondering if you also could build a pcb machine when only seperating the head line...

in stead of drawing the head line..

TKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back