Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Size of the Atari 2600 cartridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Rain

Hi, quick question... can anyone tell me the dimensions of the Atari 2600 cartridges? Length, width, and height? Thanks.

Rain

I own a bunch, but I don't intend to measure one when you'd obviously need to have one in hand to evaluate its appropriateness for whatever you want to do with it.

Oznog said:
I own a bunch, but I don't intend to measure one when you'd obviously need to have one in hand to evaluate its appropriateness for whatever you want to do with it.

Well, that's true. But sense I don't, I figure I can at least get the basics of it.

Juglenaut said:
The circuit itself is actually rather small.

Yeah, I know. I've done my research and I know everything I need to know about my project. But I can't start buying anything and begin building yet. I need to plan ahead first, and I need the dimensions to do so. Thanks,

Rain

P.S. If you guys must know, I'm making a portable. :wink: I know there are lots of different atari 2600 portables out there, but none of them will be like mine. :twisted:

goto G4techtv web site and look for the screensavers. There is a few guys there modding all sorts of stuff from old Nintendo to what we experiment with here, it is worth a look and might get a few answers.

http://www.g4techtv.com/screensavers/index.html

I personally chatted with several of them. Even Leo back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back