Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

serial connection to programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardoco

Ok ive writen myself some code based on the magic info gained at this site and ive got myself one of those vellman hardware kits and built the programmer (P8048) but forgot to buy a lead the kit says it is a SUBD9 Male to SUBD9 Female serial cable i think this is a v24 standard so i thought i will make one i have all the bits so ill find the correct witing for it...hmmmmm no cant find the pinout for v24 male to female anywhere this is not to be confused with the serial extension cable.. i dont think it is anyway lol can anyone help me out here cos im like a kid at xmas who's parents never bought any batteries for the new toys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back