Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sencore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my interest in the LC75. In circuit, and at 400-500 VDC.
A 200-300 dollar LCR meter will handle any needs I may ever have.
Testing Elytics, wired to turrets, and with operating B+ is what attracts me to the Sencore.
Thank You

To do this test, all one needs is a 100k resistor and the 400-500Vdc off any PC PSU front end rectifier , and a voltmeter to measure the charge voltage drop with the resistor on the ground side. Why buy anything?

Then to measure ESR, just add small film 600V cap 0.1uF with low ESR across the 100k, then measure the AC voltage across the DUT. The ratio of applied AC to load AC is from C ratio. Any additional AC will be from ESR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back