Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SCA / SCMO radio detector circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

zevon8

Hi everyone

I am looking for ideas for detector/decoder circuits to receive SCA/SCMO subcarrier FM. Here in Canada local shops want $75 to add the cicruit to an existing receiver.

I have seen kits fro around $50, but looking at the parts, they seem to be worth more like $15 in parts.

Anyone have any ideas or circuits? Some web searches have turned up some, but either far too elaborate, or require alot of RF gear to align. I have the usual gear, incl a 100Mhz scope.

Thanks!

hi

forgot to add , this isn't for any of the "pay" programming, BTW it's for receiving multicultural language radio, ie BBC's rebroadcast .

I have found some radio's here, but they are mostly pretty poor quality portables. I would rather add the decoder to a good receiver.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back