Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Samsung s5 internal power connector

No plug, they are just metal pads in the correct locations.

The phone side has spring-loaded contacts through the cutouts in the internal "back".

When the charging back is fitted or the add-on module is attached to the battery for location & the standard back replaced, the contacts are held together.

thanks
my micro usb power port not working, cleaning didnt help,, ordered a extenal charger for the battery to buy some time but needed to charge the battery before it gets here. I made a temporary connector to those connectors and did the job. next see if I want to tackle removal and install of the new smd usb connector.

The USB port is on a plug-in sub board, from what I can see, so it does not look like a particularly difficult job to replace it:

Examples, S5 standard and mini:

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back