Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SAE GAEIA STD 0008 Sub-Type Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuchy143

Hi,

I'm derating my board in accordance to GEIA-STD-0008 and am confusing myself with how they distinguish between sub-types. Is anyone familiar with standard and can give some real examples of what goes into Table 1 of the spec.

I'm confused in how I should put my components in each category below. I'm looking to see if anyone can look at how I have taken a guess as to what is what. Fill in where I have a "?" mark? Anything will help.

MOS-Digital = MOSFET Transistor in a digital circuit?
Bipolar Digital = NPN transistor used in a digital circuit?
MOS - Linear = MOSFET in an analog circuit?
Bipolar - Linear = ?
MOS - Microprocessor = 8051, PIC12F675, P2040
Bipolar Microprocessor = ?
MOS - Memories = NVMe Solid State drive, Flash chip for bootrom
Bipolar Memories = ?

I'm just spinning my wheels and didn't find anything useful online. Anyone familiar with the Integrated Circuits part of the spec?

Thanks!!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back