Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robot army

Status
Not open for further replies.

uaefame

Hello everyone,

IF we have 2 robots, I am trying that each robot scan an area and send information to the other robot.

So, an area is scanned only once and the other robot is aware of it.

I am just started thinking about this. So, If you have any idea about it please let me know.

For the time being I am trying to do simulation about this.

Best regards,

HISMI

Hello everyone,

IF we have 2 robots, I am trying that each robot scan an area and send information to the other robot.

So, an area is scanned only once and the other robot is aware of it.

I am just started thinking about this. So, If you have any idea about it please let me know.

For the time being I am trying to do simulation about this.

Best regards,

HISMI

Any more details on what and how you are scanning? Maybe look at Zigbee radio modules maybe with mesh networking if you ever plan to have more than 2 robots so the data can hop between all the robots in between to reach the farthest robots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back