Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID tags in food ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't this mean that if you "stay" at the restaurant long enough to do your business that you won't be charged?

Or if you brging a tesla coil in the resturant.Or enything other that makes high voltage,very powerful radio waves or EMP.

The cash register will then fail to read the busted tags so will the door and will register you as you went in and out whithout eating anything.

Then you will se a guy whitha tesla coil come in a resturant and put his orderd food on it and then eat hehe.

There will come a point in this erosion of privacy where WAR will be declared.
I for one will be happy to help design and publish information on the building of kit for the location and destruction of RFID tags and readers.
I suggest the destruction of all the readers in supermarkets, etc. that use these devices. An organised raid would quickly leave huge amounts of goods leaving unobserved by the store computer, with the "thieves" largely completely unaware of their "crime" until maybe days later, when their credit cards are not debited.
I have this to say to checkout operators. "CLAIMING JOBSEEKERS ALLOWANCE" Maybe a little, dare I say, sabotage?

Static? Wouldn't that have to be one hell of a shock? I also feel more comfortable with an RFID tag in my stomach than zapping myself with an X-ray or microwaving my stomach every time I want to eat free...but the promise of free food...mmmmmm.

Last edited:
A better idea is to build a small tesla coil that works on baterys.Then put the food on top thurn it on for a frew seconds and then eat. Many kV at more then 100kHz should fry the tags for shure.If the high voltage wodnt kill then the EM will.Tesla coils can light up gas tubes that are close to it quite well so it should fry those tags.A microwave is a btetter way of destroying them even a ruged TTL device dont have the slitest chanse agenst a microwave oven.Problem is where to plug it in the resturant.Its also prety big.

So are they going to start having metal detectors and strip searches before they lead you to the table at restaurants?

Sign me up

spuffock said:
There will come a point in this erosion of privacy where WAR will be declared.
I for one will be happy to help design and publish information on the building of kit for the location and destruction of RFID tags and readers.
I suggest the destruction of all the readers in supermarkets, etc. that use these devices. An organised raid would quickly leave huge amounts of goods leaving unobserved by the store computer, with the "thieves" largely completely unaware of their "crime" until maybe days later, when their credit cards are not debited.
I have this to say to checkout operators. "CLAIMING JOBSEEKERS ALLOWANCE" Maybe a little, dare I say, sabotage?

Now thats a war that I would be more than happy to assist you with. Let me know any circuits that you have designed, or have in mind. This endless invasion into our privacy must be stopped at grass roots level. Im not looking to steal items, just render rfid tags useless, therefore unable to be tracked. would hope that this could be done just by walking thru a store, without actually touching any items.
Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back