Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem Restarting the KTS-1075 bluetooth speaker in high volume

electronium

Hello to the colleagues of the forum
A KTS 1075 bluetooth speaker has come for repair. Now after the repair, the problem is that it resets at high volume and the sound of bluetooth and loading comes from the beginning. What is the problem?
I checked the device with the power supply, there is no problem with the battery
mahmo0d.jpg

Did you do the repair work? I believe the problem exists in the PCB. Maybe you or whoever did the repairing, short- circuited something unintentionally or disconnected a component.

Did you do the repair work? I believe the problem exists in the PCB. Maybe you or whoever did the repairing, short- circuited something unintentionally or disconnected a component.
Yes, the problem started from here. The device did not charge two 18650 batteries. I noticed that the output terminal of the battery socket has low voltage. I removed the charge IC control charge chip becuse 1.6v output chip and the battery also had a problem. It did not work well anymore. I replaced it with a tp4056 charging module and started the device. I started the device, but it restarts loudly

Last edited:
Yes, the problem started from here. The device did not charge two 18650 batteries. I noticed that the output terminal of the battery socket has low voltage. I removed the charge IC control charge chip becuse 1.6v output chip and the battery also had a problem. It did not work well anymore. I replaced it with a tp4056 charging module and started the device. I started the device, but it restarts loudly
I think you need to open it again. Look for a short circuit or newly damaged components.

greeting to the colleagues of the forum
I tried the speaker device with an Aux cable, there was no problem with the loud volume, and I only have a problem with the Bluetooth mode. There are 3 smd capacitors next to the power supply with voltages of 5v - 3.3v, 1.2v, only 5 volts, the voltage drop is decreasing.
۲۰۲۴۰۵۱۱_۰۹۵۷۱۷_zzh5.jpg

۲۰۲۴۰۵۱۱_۰۹۵۶۵۷_ynie.jpg

Last edited:

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back