Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rescuing MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicmanager

Hi Guys

Big problem ... .. I know this isn't really electronics, but .. .. . Does anybody here have a Tablet running Windows 10 ?

My wife has been in hospital for a while and will be for a while longer, so I bought her a Windows 10 Tablet so that she can talk to G/kids with Skype because she's really missing them.

I've registered her for Skype, and downloaded it onto the Tablet but I can't get the Skype Icon to appear on the Tablet screen, you have to go hunting for it in File Manager ... since she has even less computer skills than me .. .. it will get thrown out the window in frustration.

Anybody know how it's done please ?

S

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back