Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

REPLY text box size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericgibbs

Most Helpful Member
hi EM,
Is it possible to increase the size [height] of the reply text boxes.??

Its painful having to scroll up/down that small box to check the typed text, also its so easy to start typing before the OP's last QUOTE, only to find when you try to Submit, you get the error message, 'post too short'.

Attached a couple of images to show what I see on my screen.

Eric

Attachments

• AAesp01.gif
    AAesp01.gif
    43.6 KB · Views: 277
  • AAesp03.gif
    AAesp03.gif
    54.2 KB · Views: 276
Hi Eric,

Unfortunately I cannot for the life of me find how to change it.. However, I do have a work around.. In the attachment I've added look for the enlarge button.. Use that to manually enlarge it for long posts.

With regards to the extra stuff that you want pruning.. I've already chopped lots off the original version but will have a tinker ;)

Regards,
EM

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back