Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

repair of Alinco DM-330MV power supply

george166

Hello,
im trying a few days now to repair one power supply from Alinco DM-330MV. It has blown one of the power transistors Q1 and one diode D8 found faulty. I have replaced a matched set of the Q1 and Q2 and searched with desoldering and checking with "Peak Atlas DCA55" all the transistors and diodes that i found. Changed for testing the TL494 and no other visible damage to the capacitors found. The secondary power supply works, so when i turn ON the power supply the leds for the instrument light are on and the FAULT led is ON too. But of course no power output. Please because im getting crazy, i have fixed some smps with quite success, but in this my brain is getting crazy. Can you give me some help please?
Im attaching the schematic
Please, any help accepted

Attachments

• dm-330mv.jpg
    dm-330mv.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Could you please provide guidance on a recommended course of action that I can pursue? I have previously addressed the issue of high voltage occurring before to the Q1-Q2 stage.
Hello,
im trying a few days now to repair one power supply from Alinco DM-330MV. It has blown one of the power transistors Q1 and one diode D8 found faulty. I have replaced a matched set of the Q1 and Q2 and searched with desoldering and checking with "Peak Atlas DCA55" all the transistors and diodes that i found. Changed for testing the TL494 and no other visible damage to the capacitors found. The secondary power supply works, so when i turn ON the power supply the leds for the instrument light are on and the FAULT led is ON too. But of course no power output. Please because im getting crazy, i have fixed some smps with quite success, but in this my brain is getting crazy. Can you give me some help please? Im attaching the schematic
Please, any help accepted

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back