Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

remot control

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_390

hello
how work the remot control
what happen when i press on a button on the remot control
can i press on the out button connect with the circuit of control for example when i press the button on the circuit this circuit send the commend to the circuit of the remot control to execut a command (turn off the tv)

zero_390 said:
hello
how work the remot control
what happen when i press on a button on the remot control
can i press on the out button connect with the circuit of control for example when i press the button on the circuit this circuit send the commend to the circuit of the remot control to execut a command (turn off the tv)
You can turn off the TV with a remote control, but they will not work to set off an IED.
Sorry, I'm paranoid. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back