Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rectifier

S-fr

Hello there,
I have a dual supply transformer, and i need a single dc supply for that i need to make a rectifier that will also convert the dual supply to single supply, the transformer is around 200w it would be really helpful if you could help me out

Hello there,
I have a dual supply transformer, and i need a single dc supply for that i need to make a rectifier that will also convert the dual supply to single supply, the transformer is around 200w it would be really helpful if you could help me out
You can just leave the center tap unconnected to use the full output. I don't see a problem with connecting center tap to one of the ends to get half the voltage. I would limit the output to 50%. What AC voltage does it output and what voltage do you need?

You can just leave the center tap unconnected to use the full output. I don't see a problem with connecting center tap to one of the ends to get half the voltage. I would limit the output to 50%. What AC voltage does it output and what voltage do you need?
Well i actually need 21v dc qnd ill be using a stepdown for it, but whats that 50% part i didn't get that sorry

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back