Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

reciprocal vectors, Prob54

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG1995

Hi

Please have a look on the attachment and kindly help me with queries there. I'm sorry if answer to any of the queries is obvious. Right now, I'm very much exhausted and time-constrained. Thank you.

Regards
PG

PG,

Q1. You will not be expected to remember such a complicated formula in a test. You will be expected to know and compute with just the basics, and will be given the obscure background equations if needed. You will not find the same problems involving time consuming proofs contained in an exercise book on limited time test.

Q2. This has nothing to do with the rules of vector manipulation. It is an application of ordinary algebra. The last term D(A.BxC) is first equated to the other three terms. Then the equations is divided by A.BxC resulting in the next equation D=(three terms).

Q3. In the numerator of the second term B(A.CxD) = B(AxC.D)=-B(CxA.D). So reversing the terms C and A of the cross product causes a minus sign to appear, which cancels the minus sign present in front of the second term.

Ratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back