Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

recent survey - messed up (not taking it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepItSimpleStupid

Most Helpful Member
Q4: Check all that apply. Not an option. The marks act as radio buttons.

If your going to post a survey, at least take it yourself once.

Won't take it!

The one from ETO announced through email?

I just took it (obvious in it's theme - advertising) but I didn't notice anything untoward.

What did I miss...?

KISS, you are very observant, I forgot that it would only allow 1 check. double smiley for you :):)

Yep, that's what my psyche evaluations says. Besides, I nearly checked all of the boxes. Next time send it to me first,
I hate dumb surveys. So, suppose one is retired like I know some of us are?

Yea had 3 emails in the last week of this site so put any further as spam. I have been a member her for over a decade and never had these spam emails too

New management maybe?

Got the request by email as all of you. Intrigued, I decided to take it.

And then it was for EEs. :(

I got it too. Read through the stupid 21 questions..and trashed it. Five minutes of my life wasted.

Regards,
tvtech

Both ETO and EDA board members got a survey. I didn't take the EDA one, as I thought it was the same survey.

Of course it's the new management trying to get a sense of what to market to the members. Customized marketing is what happens on the internet these days. With no click thrus, the company doesn't make money. With no money, the company kills the area's not producing.

I didn't even try to take the EDA board one. Hey, I got frustrated because the survey "didn't work". It effectively said 2+2=5 and that isn't true. I'm a nut-case for detail. It frustrates me when some software asks a YES/NO question and the default answers are OK/CANCEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back