Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project study help pls.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

frances

i need ur suggestions and help to make a project study.... anything relted to robotics, microprocessor, anything electronics pls, pls, pls.......

thank you in advance!!!!

godspeed!!!!

make a propeller clock, these are pretty cool, there was someone in the projects section that was building one. There is plenty of info on the net about them too.

Also, why do people put pls, pls, pls,, !!!!!!!!'s, and lots of .......'s in their posts? It is quite annoying

jrz126 said:
make a propeller clock, these are pretty cool, there was someone in the projects section that was building one. There is plenty of info on the net about them too.

Also, why do people put pls, pls, pls,, !!!!!!!!'s, and lots of .......'s in their posts? It is quite annoying
Really........?

Personally, I find political tag-lines pretty annoying. Is it too much to hope that you'll remove it, now that your man has won?

Make an ankle-worn pedometer that uses a two-axis accelerometer, and is thus able to calculate work done in climbing hills, as well as distance covered.

JohnBrown said:
Personally, I find political tag-lines pretty annoying. Is it too much to hope that you'll remove it, now that your man has won?

Must be a Kerry supporter :? :lol: Just kidding, gimme a couple of days and I'll remove it.

Make an ankle-worn pedometer that uses a two-axis accelerome

Make an ankle-worn pedometer that uses a two-axis accelerometer, and is thus able to calculate work done in climbing hills, as well as distance covered.

how does it work?

Re: Make an ankle-worn pedometer that uses a two-axis accele

frances said:

how does it work?

I am in the Philippines also, PM me I can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back