Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem regardin interfacin mobile n microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADI31

hi
i am workin on a project. And i need to connect my mobile with microcontroller.
pleaze can any body suggest me the way.

when i connect my mobile with computer it demands nokia pc suite for AT command to be send.

What mobile do you have? Knowing would really help.

There are two easy ways to use a mobile. The first is to find a junk one that supports a proper serial interface through a connector on the body (e.g. older Nokia or Siemens models). The second is to buy a small module which allows you to put a SIM card inside and send it serial commands.

Interfacing with any sort of modern phone will probably be fairly impossible. They all have non-standard USB interfaces and those that do support modem functions normally do it through custom drivers that run on top of the USB data stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back