Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem in UPS system power ON ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mic5

When I switched ON the UPS, It triggers to OFF condition automatically within few seconds. I have charged for 3 hours, but the UPS is in the same condition and the battery getting heat. What may be the problem?

Before this problem, I had met another problem in the same. It cann't work at standby mode ,and triggers to OFF immediately when the power goes down. Is that any battery or regulator problem?

Thats going to be hard to tell without a lot of troubleshooting. The first thing to try is to switch the batteries with batteries that are known to be good.
How old are the batteries that are in the unit now?..batteries in UPSs dont last forever.

I bought that UPS two years back only. I have just looked at the PCB,in which,a component (part no. 2N0609) has bursted.
How can I troubleshoot this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back