Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem in uln2803

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpsinghbrar

I hav problem with inveter action of uln2803 . Input to it is from 8051 port (with approx 1V) . I have connected each output of uln2803 to 12V through 10k resistor to get inverter action.But m not succesful. Otherwise if high input to uln2803 is above 2.5V ,only then inverter action is obtained. pls help me in my project so that i can get inverting action even at input voltage lower than 1V.

Why is your 8051 output voltage (1V) so low?

ULN2803 expects TTL levels. input is "1" when above 2.5V and "0" when below 0.8V. anything in between is not defined. but if the signal is changinh (you get bunch of transitions) your multimeter may not display correct value

Last edited:
the 8051 does not pull up good. Connect a pull up resistor on the output of the 8051. 1k ohms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back