Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Precision DC Power Supply Teardown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee Kalnoskas

Administrator

Executive Editor Lee Teschler of Design World magazine speaks with Keithley senior market development manager Bob Green who goes through the internals of a precision dc power supply used specifically for making super precise measurements of wireless devices. Topics covered include how to handle current pulses, why instruments like this use a toroid transformer, how to go about stabilizing in-rush currents, and where to place sensitive circuits so they don't get hashed by electrical noise.

Oh God

There is hope for me anyway. Thank You Aimee. Linear PSU's are not dead yet. You are a very clued up Tech person. And you are a girl to boot.
Out of my own admission...so very happy you are part of ETO :)

You have a good post going above. Good Video. Good info.

And of course my very first Rep for you. Fly and enjoy. You deserve it :). We need more of this stuff.

Regards,
tv

Now you are on two. So nice to see new content here that I find interesting. Thank You for your Video.

May you post much much more :cool:

An Admin taking active interest and going Technical is wonderful. You are special.
Not just checking and going bah :(

I don't worry about being shot down. I can read good people from a Mile away.
And I back them every step of the way.

TV the Mercenary here. Good is good :) and bad is bad :eek:

May you live forever Aimee :). Cause you are good :cool:

Regards,
tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back