Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Posted blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this would be easy:
upload_2015-5-28_17-47-10.png

No blogs found for you. Do you have any here?

John

I have posted several posts on this forum and would like to find them as there is information that I require in one oft the posts.that is why I need to be explained how to search the forum.
Thank you Greg

Are you referring to regular forum posts or to "Blog" entries? For regular posts, you can just follow a procedure similar to above and enter your name as member name. A more direct approach is to hover over your name in the upper right and then click on "Your Content."
upload_2015-5-29_7-32-24.png

I don't believe either method goes back to the beginning of time, e.g., 2003.

John

There is a difference between blogs and posts. To find your posts simply hover over your name in the upper right-hand corner and click "Your Content". This will take you to a page with links to all of your posts here on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back