Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Post your desktop theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the BSOD (blue screen of death) for one of my Cube Caps under Compiz Fusion on one of my systems. ;)

justDIY said:
that was a pretty cool movie too, have you seen it?

One of my all time favorites. Too bad the DVD is Pan & Scan. There are talks of a remake in 2010.

PS the third book was sheer crap, Colossus and the Crab. Martians!

hm my desktop picture is of a very personal nature and out of respect for the lady I can't post it so it all mine.....sorry

I have my kid's pet puppy on my desktop... but I can't attach the pix here on this thread (got an error message) :confused:

Every time I have this laptop on the projector (PPT presentation) people always ask/talk about it.:eek:

My desktop uses Wallmaster so it's always changing. FOr me it's always swapping in and out J-pop wallpapers. Woo! Keeps me sane during school and work.

Here's mine (even the desktop icons are hidden):

**broken link removed**

its a sniper

ok ok when I have time this is supposed to be a site of sharing information not a "go google it" site infact I won't ggoogle it I will wiki it !

A sniper is a rifle man (or woman) who uses a rifle with a scope on it to take long range shots.

In online war games, the sniper is the biggest PIA for the troops to contend with. I can't count the number of players I irritate with my 1000+yd. distant shots... even with the .50cal Barrett that penetrates concrete walls.
In real, life sniper teams consist of a shooter and a spotter and often they are not out to kill someone but rather are very adept at stealth and concealment to penetrate behind enemy lines for recon purposes. Many targets are hard targets, that is vehicles, electrical generators, antennas, etc.... anything that will disrupt the enemy's capabilities. Of course they will also remove key personnel if instructed to do so. After Desert Storm, Army Ranger sniper teams were used to keep Iraqi soldiers from re-amassing along the Kuwaiti border. The sniper would take pock shots at them, keeping them on the move and not being able to dig in. My friend was on one of the SpecOps sniper teams.

Bump.

I hope you prefer my latest desktop.

By the way, could a moderator please move this thread to the computer section.

Attachments

• My Windows desktop.jpg
    My Windows desktop.jpg
    559.9 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back