Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MERCYFULFATE

this is a project guitar effects pedal im working on and i have put a new switch in it. whilst gazing at all the components i noticed this ceramic/ whatever it is circled in pink and i noticed it was a litlle busted up.

will that hurt anything? and what is it and where can i get one to replace it if it will affect the performance of the pedal?

thanks in advance.

**broken link removed**

Yes, looks like a diode, from it's placement near the DC input socket it's presumably a reverse power protection diode?. Any small rectifier (like a 1N4004) should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back