Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help (voltage amplification)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_sh84

Hello everyone

Can you please tell me how can i connect a (Coil Microphone) to OP-AMP 741 , in order to amplify the electrical voltage output of the microphone . I don't want the output as voice signal, I just want the signal as voltage how shall I make the connection? And what is the maximum gain I can get from LM741? Will it work if I use 1k ohm input and 470 K ohm output?

Thanks in advance

Bye-bye
smile :)

m_sh84 said:
Hello everyone

Can you please tell me how can i connect a (Coil Microphone) to OP-AMP 741 , in order to amplify the electrical voltage output of the microphone . I don't want the output as voice signal, I just want the signal as voltage how shall I make the connection? And what is the maximum gain I can get from LM741? Will it work if I use 1k ohm input and 470 K ohm output?

First thing, DON'T use a 741, it's an incredibly old, low spec opamp, use a far better more modern device - something like a TL071?.

Second thing, what are you trying to do, your requirements are rather confusing?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back