Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help, is there something wrong in this circuit? i need to make it work for my project

timmychangga

Screenshot_20231126_182513.jpg

I'm always suspicious of circuits that show outputs directly driving LEDs with no current limiting.
That's usually a good indication that there's gonna be something else wrong/suspect.
Unfortunately it looks like that's yet another circuit from a completely clueless website on the Internet, there's far too many of them out there.

I'm always suspicious of circuits that show outputs directly driving LEDs with no current limiting.
That's usually a good indication that there's gonna be something else wrong/suspect.
Do LEDs have R's in them ?

Regards, Dana.

Nothing from Engineer's Garage has impressed me yet. But you could run CMOS & Blue, green White LEDs using a 3.3V supply with low current from internal resistance. If the video used 5V, then he is relying on the internal resistance of high-voltage CMOS (4000 series) which is OK for a few LEDs.

I helped you enough. If you want to add an audio signal, go add it to my circuit.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back