Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLD & servomotor

Status
Not open for further replies.

babar.khan

Hello,
:( Can anyone please tell me what are the necessities to Program a PLDs and which language is used to program them.
I also wanna know about Servomotor. What is it? How does it Works?
Plz help me out guys or else tell me the link from where i can sort this problem out.
Regards
BABAR

Last edited:
babar.khan said:
Hello,
:( Can anyone please tell me what are the necessities to Program a PLDs and which language is used to program them.
I also wanna know about Servomotor. What is it? How does it Works?
Plz help me out guys or else tell me the link from where i can sort this problem out.
Regards
BABAR
Wikipedia and Google are your friends, and you should use them. ABEL and CUPL are two languages that are used to program PLD's. About 20 yrs ago we used programmers from a company called Data I/O (IIRC it was the model 29B).

Generally a servomotor is one where torque is proportional to current. They are used in closed loop feedback control systems to command either position or velocity. They are used in aircraft controls and CNC machine tools. There is no indication of your mathematics background so I'm unsure that a more detailed explanation would be helpful. Maybe it would help if you could ask more specific questions. An understanding of calculus, complex variables, and Laplace transforms is generally required for the analysis and design of servo control systems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back