Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16F877 Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxster03

I am making a home alarm system, which i would test on a dummy house which has a door and a window. i would like you to send me a schematic, and the layout of the circuit in PROTEUS and the code for this project, i am using a PIC16F877 microcontroller, can you look at the schematic and tell if its alright or not :confused: ???

THE PROJECT

On the door i want to attach a magnetic switch, i tested the magnetic switch it gives 0 volts when its closed and when its separated it gives out 5 volts when connected with 5V power supply. so when someone breaks in it should light on LED1 and show a text on LCD that "Door" and it it should also be able to send a SMS to the user indicating tht someone has broken into your house

On the window i am attaching a PIR sensor, the PIR sensor gives 0 Volts when no motion is detected and 5V when motion is detected when connected with 5V power supply,so when someone breaks in it should light on LED2 and show a text on LCD that "window".

The third sensor which i am using is the Smoke detector, i don't want the buzzer to sound so i am taking the input to the buzzer when it detects smoke to give the input to the micro controller. The smoke detector gives a +5V to -5V square wave, i am using a ready made smoke detector so it has a battery connection, don't need to give power to it. oh and it has three wires red, black, and white, gives the above result when tested with red and black wires.so when the smoke is it should light on LED3 and show a text on LCD that "Smoke".

The final sensor are two IR transmitter and receiver at different heights to differentiate between a pet or human which should be installed on the walls, If one of the two sensor are interfered then nothing would happen, but if both the sensor are interfered at the same time then the system would recognize it as a human being and it should light on LED4 and show a text on LCD that "Smoke"

Attachments

• IRDetector_sch.GIF
    IRDetector_sch.GIF
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,525
#include "C:\Program Files\PICC\Examples\lenhmoi.h"
#define BITMAP_HEIGHT_BIT 2
#define BITMAP_WIDTH_BIT 16
unsigned char buff_mh[BITMAP_HEIGHT_BIT][BITMAP_WIDTH_BIT ];
void point(int8 x,int8 y)
{
unsigned char *pt;
int8 mask=0b00000001;
int16 j;
mask = mask << (y%8);//xác ?i.nh vi tri y:
pt=&buff_mh[0][0];
j=(y/8*8+x);//xác dinh vi tri x
pt+=j;
*pt|= mask;
}

void main()

{
while(1)
{
point(0,0);
delay_ms(500);
point(1,1);
delay_ms(500);
}
}
Please help me ! I have problem with the Code for ledmatrix. Please help me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back