Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16f84 cct

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailrider

hey

can anybody tell me where i can find a schematic with a circuit for the pic16f84, especially with regards to the power supply and oscillator? i've had a look at the datasheet and searched google but with no luck.

thanks
zac

trailrider said:
can anybody tell me where i can find a schematic with a circuit for the pic16f84, especially with regards to the power supply and oscillator? i've had a look at the datasheet and searched google but with no luck.

I would suggest dumping the obselete 16F84, and using it's cheaper, higher spec, replacement the 16F628 - one big advantage is an internal 4MHz oscillator - you can find plans in my tutorials. You also try the 16F819, this is essentially similar to the 16F628, but includes A2D as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back