Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

raghu_kishore29

hi,
just joined yesterday. i am working with the PIC 16c745.

can anyone tell me about any crt display controllers which can easily be connected to the PIC 16C745 :?:

raghu_kishore29 said:
hi,
just joined yesterday. i am working with the PIC 16c745.

can anyone tell me about any crt display controllers which can easily be connected to the PIC 16C745 :?:

You need to be more specific about what you want to do, a 'CRT display controller' sounds to me like a video card in a computer - is that what you want?, or do you just want to display text on a TV screen - in which case you need an OSD (On Screen Display) chip.

Hi ,
What i really mean is that the PIC has to send data to a computer monitor (not LCD) of resolution 800x600. The information relating to the image or text on the monitor is received by the PIC from a USB port and has to be processed by a DISPLAY CONTROLLER and sent to the monitor.
Can you provide me with information relating to any Display Controllers which can be easily interfaced to the PIC.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back